Thinking 2024 Garden Stuff

For Christmas, I received seeds from Smart Seed Emporium (my husband knows me well). I had the bolded ones on my wish list and the rest/duplicates were sent as gifts from the company:

Watermelon Radish x2, Rainbow Radish x2, Kamari Melon, Goliath Tomato (Heirloom), Glass Gem Corn (popcorn), and Rainbow Cherry Tomato Collection (Heirloom): Mexico Midget, Black Cherry, Matt's Wild Cherry, Isis Candy, and Snow White.

Strawberry Clover x2, Crimson Clover x2

I am really excited to learn how the seeds work and there is little room for error. Some of these seeds are rare - meaning $$$ for a few seeds. I feel like Jack and the Bean Stalk with a few seeds to grow the mighty vine to the Golden Goose.

The Glass Gem Corn looks like sea glass. On Etsy, you can buy the seeds to pop - when popped, the corn is white but the kernel remains the same color as the seed - so pretty. Look here to find it on Etsy.

The Kamari Melon is way cool! It will produce 6-9 fruits per vine and likes a little more shade than what is normal. I'll use the shade cloth I bought for my recently deceased ducks (damn fox) to help out.

Watermelon Radish looks like a melon on the outside and radish on the inside. Bigger than a regular radish - I wonder what it will taste like?

The company is very cool and their back story is even better. Go ahead and check them out. I don't receive any monies if you do - so you can trust me :) - apparently I don't meet the google demands for advertisement - no biggie.

Glass Gem Corn - rare heirloomKajari Melon - Rare Exotic HeirloomGoliath tomatoWatermelon Radish - Asian HeirloomRainbow Radish Mix  Five Fancy ColorsCrimson Clover - Trifolium incarnatumStrawberry Clover - Trifolium fragiferum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garlic

DAY 1: Building The Greenhouse (Unpacking a Puzzle)

End of the Garden Season for me ...